Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Kishore Kumar

Arichella, Kishore Kumar karichel at corp.untd.com
Thu Sep 22 19:54:11 UTC 2011

Hello all,

    My name is Kishore Kumar. My IRC handle is KKA. I am currently working as a System administrator at a Social networking company. I have a 3+ years of experience and I hold 'Red Hat Enterprise Security: Network Services' as well as 'Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization' certifications. I am interested in helping out fedora infrastructure team. I have started learning Python but I have good knowledge in Shell and Perl scripting. I want to improve my skill set which I think I can gain them here. I am at GMT+5.30.

Thanks,
Kishore A