qa machine management

Stephen John Smoogen smooge at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 00:45:49 UTC 2012

On 31 March 2012 15:29, seth vidal <skvidal at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> On Sat, 31 Mar 2012 14:25:35 -0600
> Stephen John Smoogen <smooge at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> One concern I have with bcfg2 is lack of momentum. Since, for all
> intents and purposes it is just puppet but in python.

Well I am more worried about xml versus playbooks. in any case I think
I will go with ansible .. will see how much I can learn while on
Percacet (hey its QA environment right before release.. how bad could
it be :)?)

--
Stephen J Smoogen.
recommend pleasant. You may quote me."  —James Stewart as Elwood P. Dowd