Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Steven Crothers

Steven Crothers steven.crothers at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 14:55:48 UTC 2012

Hello folks,

I've actually been meaning to do this for quite sometime, I've just
not been in a position to be able to balance things properly up until
recently.

My name is Steven Crothers, I'm a Linux engineer with a very heavy
focus on RHEL based products. The best way to get you all up to date
with my experience and knowledge would be to simply link my LinkedIn.
http://www.linkedin.com/in/stevencrothers
Feel free to connect, select friend as our connection.

I'm looking to learn more about how the Fedora project automates.
Specifically methodology, thought process and anything else really
that is useful. I want to join this project for two major goals.
1. First the greedy one, I want to expand my knowledge pure and
simple. I think by joining this project it will make me a better
engineer overall and I have allot to learn from you folks.
2. I want to find a way to contribute back to the open source
community which has taken such good care of me professionally. I feel
its time for me to set aside some time and payback.

My nick on IRC is Crothers, and I look forward to speaking with someone :)

--
Steven Crothers
steven.crothers at gmail.com