Hello, I'm new here.

Buddhike Kurera bckurera at fedoraproject.org
Sat Apr 21 13:34:22 UTC 2012

2012/4/21 Domício Medeiros <domicio.medeiros at gmail.com>:
> Hello, people. I hope you are ok.
>
> These are my skills:
>
> - Java Programming (Desktop / Web) - Intermediary
> - C Programming - Intermediary
> - C++ Programming - Intermediary
> - C# Programming (Beginner)
> - Shell Script
> - SQL
> - Linux
> - Flex
> - Computer Networks
> - Software Engineering
>
> and I want to learn:
>
> - Python
>
> and I want to learn more C, C++, Linux Development and what will come. =)

Hello Domício,

Welcome to the Fedora project, I am sure we have a nice environment
which support your goal. Of course you can learn while contributing
towards the project.

However I am afraid that this is not the best place for you. Please refer to
the following section.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Join#OS_Developer

And further there are SIG(Special Interest Groups) you can find them

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs

Thanks again for your interest and if you want more help please do ask.

--
Regards,
Buddhike Chandradeepa Kurera(bckurera)

Email: bckurera at fedoraproject.org | IRC: bckurera