Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Nelson Pereira

Nelson Pereira nper03 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 20:41:50 UTC 2012

Hello Team,

Information as requested:

IRC Handle:
Neldogz

Skills:
I have 8 months of previous experience maintaining 9 RHEL 5.5 Servers
within a small corporate data center.  (user administration, rpm updates
/ package management, kernel upgrades,  HP PSP updates) I also possess
roughly 10 years of general IT experience (Windows server/client) and
hold various certifications including the Cisco CCNP.

I completed the RHEL Essential's training and most recently took the
LPIC-1 course from CBT Nuggets. I really enjoy supporting Linux systems
and would like to contribute where possible while continuing to learn
general Linux server/desktop administration.

-Nelson