Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction cuiguozheng

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Mon Apr 23 14:30:09 UTC 2012

On Mon, 23 Apr 2012 11:08:51 +0800
"walter" <xiyuliuyun at gmail.com> wrote:

> My IRC handle:walter_fedora
>
> These are my skills:
>
>       C programming
>
>       C++ programming
>
>       Linux
>
> I want to learn more C/C++ and Linux development

Welcome.

If you haven't already, please take a look at:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/GettingStarted
and join us on irc and/or in our weekly meetings.

> I would like to work on: #308  Design and deploy mod_security

ok. This is more an admin type task than c or c++, but we don't really
have much call for c/c++ coding in infrastructure. You may also want to
look at some of the Fedora groups that work with upstream code (gnome
desktop, etc) for more c/c++ work. ;)