Fedora pastebin server (sticky-notes) - move to staging

Clint Savage herlo at fedoraproject.org
Wed Aug 15 23:42:27 UTC 2012

For those of you who may be interested, we're finally moving forward
to update the fedora pastebin server. We're planning the new pastebin
to represent fpaste.org and be an instance of sticky-notes
(https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/acls/name/sticky-notes).
Athmane already has a puppet configuration and this is noted in the
ticket below.

We will also be needing to work with the maintainer of fpaste to
update the configuration there and should have that part done soon as
well.

Any other information is in the ticket.

Please let us know if there are any concerns.

Cheers,

Clint