Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Ausmarton Fernandes

Ausmarton Fernandes ausmarton at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 20:02:56 UTC 2012

My current work is more of an application developer, so it might be an
easier for me to start there. But my preference is for sysadmin type work.
I'm sure there'll be options to switch between the two, isn't it?

To introduce myself on irc, should I be sending it out in a similar format
as introductory note to the mailing list?

Thanks,
Ausmarton

On Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 1:08 AM, Kevin Fenzi <kevin at scrye.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 26 Nov 2012 03:57:25 +0530
> Ausmarton Fernandes <ausmarton at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > My IRC handle: ausmarton
> >
> > I'm a Software Developer. I have experience with Puppet, Nagios,
> > management of LAMP servers, writing build scripts, configuring
> > firewall (iptables/netfilter), setting up IDS (tripwire) and mail
> > servers (sendmail/postfix).
> >
> > I'm more interested in learning about security infrastructures.
>
> Welcome!
>
> Sorry for the delay in replying to you... many of us were traveling
> last week and I managed to pick up the flu or something on my way
> back. :(
>
> If you haven't already, please take a look at:
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/GettingStarted
>
> Are you more interested in sysadmin work or application
> development/maintaining?
>
> Do introduce yourself on irc in #fedora-admin and/or at our next
> meeting (this thursday in #fedora-meeting).
>
> welcome!
>
> kevin

Ausmarton Fernandes