QA community's list admins

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Wed Dec 5 21:04:19 UTC 2012

On Wed, 05 Dec 2012 20:55:22 +0000
"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" <johannbg at gmail.com> wrote:

> Greetings
>
> I'm wanting to add our QA current and the previous list admins for
> [1][2][3] through the projects history to our wiki page

1 and 2 no longer exist. Lists were moved from redhat.com over to
lists.fedoraproject.org, so those are just old archives (which stop in
2010 when we moved the lists).

You can find list admins for lists.fedoraproject.org lists by going to
the list page, ( https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/test
) for example, and looking at the line at the bottom:

test list run by awilliam at redhat.com, tflink at redhat.com, kparal
at redhat.com

> and was
> wondering where I could find that information along with list admins
> request from the community from reporters to become one which changes
> have been made to those list policy through out our history etc.

I don't think we have any historical data on it. Usually thats managed
by whatever group, an existing admin adds other admins. In rare cases
where admins were all missing, there would be an infrastructure ticket
asking to reassign the list. We usually do that if there's no response
from admins for several weeks of trying.

Hope that helps,