paste to production?

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Tue Dec 11 21:37:46 UTC 2012

so, we have a production instance setup now using just
paste.fedoraproject.org.

Whats left to do?

- modify fpaste to point now to production and push all those packages
  out to the various fedora/epel branches.

- See about redirecting fpaste.org to paste.fedoraproject.org. I'm not
  sure how good that will be until we have had fpaste out stable for a
  while, as the old fpaste will likely error out if it's pointing to
  the new domain/interface. Perhaps someone could test that?

- Setup any better domain if we can pick one.

- Announce widely and call done.

Anything I am missing here?