Fudcon infrastructure plans...

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Fri Dec 14 00:09:01 UTC 2012

I've created a wiki page to help us plan out what kind of talks and
hackfests and such we want to try and do at fucon in january.

Additionally, we can use this for planning things we want to get done
next year. I added our old stuff from the 2011/2012 page that we have
not yet done.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_infrastructure_tasks_2013

Please do add anything you personally would like to get done, and we
can discuss in this thread further. It would be good if we could
narrow things down and make sure we try and get the things done that we
intend to.