break freeze request: fix ticket 3469

Matt_Domsch at Dell.com Matt_Domsch at Dell.com
Thu Dec 20 08:57:37 UTC 2012

due to a typo I somehow introduced, the mirrorlist app was returning an error instead of mirrorlists/metalinks from approximately 1:30-3:00am Central time this morning.  Thanks to Jon Stanley for waking my butt and prompting me to fix it.  Ugh.  Typo fixed upstream too.

Other items to note:

Puppet runs shouldn't take 20+ minutes.  skvidal may be living this nightmare, hence ansible.

I miss 'make push'.

I need something analogous to 'notify=>Service[httpd]' to handle killing mirrorlist_server.py too.

app07 is sick - can't sudo on it - it doesn't prompt for password+token, and doesn't like my password.

--
Matt Domsch
Technology Strategist