[Change Request] Add fedmsg certs for pkgdb

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 19:56:45 UTC 2012

threebean has added fedmsg hooks for pkgdb.  I'm making a new release for
stg that includes this.  However, fedmsg needs to have certs installed for
the app-host combination in order to sign the messages each service emits.

There's not currently a way to add certs to only stg, the same certs are
pushed to both stg and production.

I'd like to create the certs for pkgdb-app* and put them into the repo.
They will get installed onto both the stg and production servers.  They
should just be additional certs and thus shouldn't touch the existing cert
files for other services.  The certs will be unused on production as the
pkgdb there will not be updated until after freeze.

Could I get two +1's to go ahead with this?

-Toshio