Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Vladimir Glafirov.

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Sun Feb 12 16:32:45 UTC 2012

On Sat, 11 Feb 2012 19:04:43 +0100
Vladimir Glafirov <vglafirov at gmail.com> wrote:

> Kevin.
>
> Thank you for accepting my account in FAS. I've already spent a few
> hours to read all the pages on Infrastructure site and learned how
> bodhi, koji etc...  works. Quite impressive. But to be honest I don't
> now how I should start dealing with things. On one of your pages you
> mentioned test area and easy to fix tickets, but I have no idea how it
> organized.

Yeah, in our ticketing system we can mark tickets as 'easyfix' meaning
that we think they might be something thats easy to fix.

See: https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/report/14

Or look at the entire report (here's the search I often do:)
https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/report/1?sort=created&asc=1

If you find something that interests you, try and gather information on
fixing it. Or propose a patch to puppet that fixes it. Or ask on irc
about it.

> Or it is better to keep a silence at least until next Fedora meeting?

Not at all. Things are sometimes quiet on weekends, but feel free to
ask in IRC any questions or thoughts. Note that I will be on jury duty
tomorrow, so likely won't be around, but lots of other people will be.