Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Fraser Gutteridge

Fraser Gutteridge blue at UDel.Edu
Tue Feb 14 16:34:18 UTC 2012

Hey Kevin,

 	Thanks for the welcome. I've jumped in #fedora-admin on freenode.

Fraser

Fraser Gutteridge    blue at udel.edu    (302) 831-7281

University of Delaware IT/NSS Systems Programmer III

Office 212D, 192 S. Chapel Street, Newark, DE 19716