Yubikeys for Fedora developers

Nick Bebout nb at fedoraproject.org
Wed Feb 15 16:48:49 UTC 2012

Yubico is giving us 20 free Yubikeys.  These are primarily intended for people helping with the two factor authentication project although if we have some extra we may be giving them away to members of sysadmin groups having sudo on our machines.

If you would like to be considered to receive one of these, please email nb at fedoraproject.org with your mailing address and a short explanation of why you need one and/or what you plan to do with one.  Preference will be given to people helping with infrastructure's two factor authentication program.

Nick

Sent from my iPhone