moving fedorapeople.org

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Mon Feb 20 21:47:53 UTC 2012

On Mon, 20 Feb 2012 14:34:15 -0700
Stephen John Smoogen <smooge at gmail.com> wrote:

> My one concern is that both backup02 and fedorapeople can have a large
> IO needs and we can have the starvation issues we had last year with
> backup02... where it would mysteriously crash when it was doing lvm
> items and the other ibiblio boxes were having a load.

Well, I think that issue was a kernel one... which has since been
fixed. We didn't see any issues with the old backup02 after a kernel
update, so I think it wasn't related to the host in the end.

> How do the other ibiblio boxes look like for space or reallocation of
> disks?

01 has not much space left (has download-ib01)
02 has torrent02 and a bunch of smaller guests on it.

I think 03 is the best fit.