Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Matthew Cupps

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Mon Jan 9 16:53:07 UTC 2012

On Sat, 7 Jan 2012 18:45:07 -0500
Matthew Cupps <mc at matthewcupps.com> wrote:

> Greetings everyone,

Welcome!

...snip...

> Anyway, that's my little "Hello World!" I hope I can learn from this
> experience and hopefully in the future be able to partake in helping
> with the Fedora Project. Cheers.

Absolutely.

Take a look at
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/GettingStarted
for some pointers.

Are you more interested in the system admin side of things? Or would
you be interested in working on some of our web applications?

> Matthew
>
> PS - Being a developer, I saw the possibility of being able to donate
> some of my time to the Fedora website as well. I was wondering (maybe
> this isn't the place to ask) if it's possible to get involved with
> two groups, or if that's something I should hold off on until I've
> become more well-established within just one group?

Sure. It's up to you. You can join as many goups as you like...
although many people find it's good to concentrate on one at a time.