Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Konstantin Ryabitsev

Konstantin Ryabitsev icon at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jan 19 16:58:01 UTC 2012

Hi, all:

I'm a longtime member of Fedora, but until now have been mostly involved
in packaging efforts. I recently joined the Linux Foundation as part of
the kernel.org sysadmin team, and I'd like to participate in
Fedora-infrastructure, primarily as a way to rub elbows with admins
doing similar things and facing similar challenges as kernel.org.

IRC handle: mricon
Skills:     Web programming, web security, SELinux, Python, among
            many  others.

Cheers,
--
Konstantin Ryabitsev