Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Konstantin Ryabitsev

Konstantin Ryabitsev icon at fedoraproject.org
Fri Jan 20 19:42:07 UTC 2012

On 19/01/12 06:05 PM, Toshio Kuratomi wrote:
> And don't forget great writer; your IRC log of how Red Hat and the Fedora
> Community community communicate is a classic ;-)

Aw, thanks, though I must say I'd loathe for that to become the metric
by which we measure my writing abilities. :)

It's funny, but that fake IRC log [1]_ is actually what landed me in
Montreal (someone saw it on Slashdot, saw my signature that said that I
was looking for a job in Canada, invited me for an interview, offered me
a job, etc). It's funny how one late-afternoon piece of casual trolling
became a pivotal point of my life. ;)

.. [1]
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2004-May/msg00104.html

Cheers,