Meeting agenda item: Introduction Sam Kottler

Sam Kottler sam at kottlerdevelopment.com
Tue Jul 3 20:43:56 UTC 2012

Hey team,

I'm Sam Kottler, an experienced systems and software engineer. My
experience is primarily around systems automation and integration; I start
at Red Hat in a few weeks on the System Engine team. I'm a member of the
Drupal.org infrastructure team and help manage and maintain their Puppet
infrastructure. It would be be great to get involved with Fedora
infrastructure, as well. I'm particularly interested in working on Puppet
and the machines used by release engineering.

Anyhow, here's my info:

   - IRC nick: samkottler
   - Time zone: EST

Thanks!