No subject

Fri Jul 20 17:26:04 UTC 2012

for a process to get the updates to and from the new status dashboard,
so any additional pointers would be graciously accepted.

Bryan

--f46d044304eee55ff204c807c3dc

Hi All,<br>
My Is Bryan Sutherland and I can be found on IRC (and FAS) as iambryan.<br>=
=A0 * I have been using Fedora since it&#39;s days as Red Hat<br>=A0
* My past experiences include RHEL, CentOS administration,<br>
Documentation writing, training production and delivery (live and<br>
screencasts), and MySQL work to a very minor degree<br>=A0
* I would like to help out with some server management and with<br>
documentation as required, and to start getting a handle on python<br>
scripting.<br>