BFO install FC17

Thu Jun 7 09:11:19 UTC 2012

Dear infrastructure mailing list,

I'm stuck in a BFO install of Fedora 17 and described the problem
briefly here: http://forums.fedoraforum.org/showthread.php?p=1582671#post1582671

As I have read elsewhere, the infrastructure guys are the experts,
when it comes to BFO install, and in lack of relevant answers in my
thread on Fedoraforum, I take the chance to write to you guys - let me
know if this is not the ideal list to post. Sure, the easy solution is
to stick to a regular installation, but I really like the idea of BFO,
so I hope you can help me (and obviously, others) to succeed, if
possible.

I will update the thread at Fedoraforum within 12 hours with a decent
dmesg output and other relevant things (let me know, if anything is
particularly useful). The reason I haven't done it yet, is due to
inability to mount an external drive under the debug shell in order to
copy the contents of the message/log files. I hope to solve this issue
myself soon.

In the meantime, my question is: has anyone successfully installed
Fedora 17 using BFO install?

Best regards,
Kenneth