setting up new user account - Fedora

Waldemar Antonik waldemar.antonik at yahoo.ie
Sun Mar 25 13:16:24 UTC 2012

hi guys,
i got 3 different emails from you so I will reply to all of you at once.

1. Kavein Fenzi,
thank you for your quick reply. I understand now the problem. I'm glad that it's not FedoraProject website by yahoo - these corporations....:) I appology then.
ok, I am going to use my gmail account: waldemar.antonik at gmail.com

what I need you guys to do now is to delete my login i.e. 'breadfan' so that i could login as breadfan but with the new gmail account. for now I cannot do so with gmail account, as login 'breafan' already exist but with yahoo account, as we know.

I think that Karsten might be of some help here. Karsten I copied your email at the vy bottom so that you could follow the issue. i presume you are rather busy there so I dont want to send anonymous emails out of nowhere:)

Could some of you then confirm once my login is deleted or my mail is replaced (to gmail).
I could then finalize the login process and start finally doing sth for Fedora enthusiast.

thanks a lot for all your support on this.
greetings from Dublin/wheather here is fabulous...
take care

Waldi