Cron <apache at app01> /usr/local/bin/lock-wrapper syncStatic /usr/local/bin/syncStatic

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Wed May 9 09:49:05 UTC 2012

Hi,

I could not access the server from here (we could only define one ssh
key, right?), but since the bellow error is only about stg,
I think that the transifexrc config file is missing on the stg box.
(Or syncStatic in stg has been changed).

Could someone from infra check please?
I won't have the access before tomorrow.

--
Kévin Raymond
(shaiton)