hello to everybody

cyberworm cyberworm54 at dc317.org
Mon May 21 03:38:58 UTC 2012

My name is I G
I live in the US /Eastern time. I've been working as a Linux/KVM/Windows
Administrator for 4 years now
I've been working mainly with redhat servers and I also have some
scripting skills,(python,bash).
I want to contribute to the fedora project, specially in the
infrastructure side because I feel if we all work
together towards the same side, we will make the fedora project one of
the greatest ever. I am looking to do more in the infrastructure side
since I am an infrastructure guy and I can bring a excellent attitude,
responsibility, desire to work hard and a good amount of technical
knowledge to the team. I am also bilingual.
I can contribute between 7 to 10 hours a week.

I am also looking for a sponsor or a mentor hopefully somebody out there
will help me out with this request

Thank you for reading and I am looking forward to contribute to this
wonderful community.

Thank you
Cyberworm
cyberworm54 at dc317.org