Introduction

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Mon May 21 16:42:09 UTC 2012

On Sun, 20 May 2012 11:02:26 +0200
Onalenna Junior Makhura <omakhura at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have been a member of this list for a few years now but due to some
> constraints I have not been able to actively participate. I would now
> like to start be active in Fedora development. I have been using
> fedora as my 1st choice OS since Fedora Core 6.
>
> I would be very glad to have someone who can show me the ropes.

Welcome.

Note that this list is for the infrastructure team. We manage the
machines that build and distribute Fedora. We don't directly do
development on Fedora the OS, we just enable maintainers to do that. ;)

Do take a look at http://fedoraproject.org/join-fedora and see if you
are in the place you want to start contributing. ;)

We are happy for folks to help out here, just want to make sure you are
in the place you think you are. :)