Fedora Account Change

Tristan Santore tristan.santore at internexusconnect.net
Mon May 28 22:20:06 UTC 2012

On 28/05/12 23:17, Larry Brower wrote:
> On 05/28/2012 03:25 PM, Michael Scherer wrote:
>

>> What happen if the email was redirected to a manager ?
>> If someone from HR for the previous company can confirm the identity,
>> would it be sufficient ?
>

> The problem with that could be, how do they verify the person without
> meeting them in person?

He worked for Red Hat, not some weird and wonderful company that is
"that" external.

Leonardo,

how about if you contact your supervisor/manager/HR person who knows you
? The  they could email Kevin the change of email addy ?

Just an idea. If you get two people from Red Hat to verify, I do not see
how that would be a problem.

Regards,

Tristan

infrastructure mailing list
infrastructure at lists.fedoraproject.org

Tristan Santore BSc MBCS
TS4523-RIPE
Network and Infrastructure Operations
InterNexusConnect
Mobile +44-78-55069812
Tristan.Santore at internexusconnect.net

Former Thawte Notary
(Please note: Thawte has closed its WoT programme down,
and I am therefore no longer able to accredit trust)

TSantore at fedoraproject.org