Fedora Account Change

Danishka Navin danishka at gmail.com
Tue May 29 03:35:22 UTC 2012

either 'account security questions' or sending a validation code as SMS to
a mobile are the options.
implementing 'account security questions' is much cheaper as SMS solution
cost small amount for each SMS

On Tue, May 29, 2012 at 6:01 AM, Alejandro PĂ©rez <
alejandro.perez.torres at gmail.com> wrote:

> Probably what we need is an alternative email feature to allow recover
> password if you have not access to your main email and it to the recover
> password option
>
> my two cents.
>

> On Mon, 2012-05-28 at 18:32 -0400, David Nalley wrote:

> of

> > > I would agree that this is the best option. Perhaps we should research
> > > adding a "password / login recovery " feature.
> > >

> > There is such a feature already. It does require access to email though.
> >
> > If he has contacts that still control access to the email - surely he
> > could use the 'forgotten password' functionality and have individuals
> > in control of said email forward it along.
> >
> > --David

Danishka Navin
http://danishkanavin.blogspot.com
http://twitter.com/danishkanavin