Proper setting for smtp_from in new trac instance?

Jason L Tibbitts III tibbs at math.uh.edu
Wed May 30 18:41:09 UTC 2012

Perhaps I missed it but I didn't see any kind of guide to setting up a
new fedorahosted trac instance so I copied from one other trac where I
have privileges.  That trac has smtp_from set to trac at fedorahosted.org.

The problem with this is that some hosts appear to do SMTP callouts and
reject messages sent with that setting:

May 29 04:42:36 hosted03.vpn.fedoraproject.org postfix/smtpd[17813]: