tools for building cloud images in the buildsystem

Andy Grimm agrimm at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 16:37:22 UTC 2012

On Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 10:16 AM, Matthew Miller
<mattdm at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> Background: appliance-creator, as part of Thincrust, isn't really maintained
> anymore. It'd be nice to switch to something else. There's two main options
> that I can see:
>
> 1. ami-creator, as maintained by the Eucalyptus project. This basically
>    works the same way as the appliance-creator but is maintained.

To be fair, the original maintainer, Jeremy Katz, is actually picking
up the ami-creator project again.  He's taken a few of my patches, and
Eucalyptus will probably start using his version soon.  We'll be
contributors, but he's the maintainer.  :)

Andy