tools for building cloud images in the buildsystem

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Tue Nov 13 02:41:59 UTC 2012

On Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 08:22:17PM -0600, Nick Bebout wrote:
> > this criteria may be tricky... There's just not that many of us.
> Plus a lot of the releng people like kevin and dgilmore are in
> sysadmin-main which has admin access everywhere.

Worrying about this kind of thing is officially outside my scope, but I
really think it's good practice. Even when we have awesome people we really
know we can trust.

That said, it is probably reasonable to have different access methods, so
that users *could* theoretically access the backend system, they'd at the
very least do so through different channels and when intentionally wearing a
different (mental) hat.