Introduction Fedocal

Pierre-Yves Chibon pingou at pingoured.fr
Fri Oct 5 17:04:09 UTC 2012

On Mon, 2012-09-17 at 19:27 +0200, Pierre-Yves Chibon wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Fedocal is a web-application aiming at providing a central place for
> Fedora calendar related data.
> My first thoughts while doing this was the #fedora-meeting{,-1,-2} IRC
> channels, but I do think it could work as well for any other calendar
> related information (releases?, infra?).

We have deployed a test instance of fedocal at:
https://209.132.184.101/fedocal/

It is configured at the moment so that every one that has signed the CLA
can add calendars/meetings, but by default you will need to be CLA+1 (in
one more group than just the CLA group).

Comments/Suggestions/Contributions are always welcome :)

Regards,
Pierre