Should Infra tickets come here or website list?

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Wed Oct 31 16:40:11 UTC 2012

On Wed, 31 Oct 2012 12:42:09 +0000
Frank Murphy <frankly3d at gmail.com> wrote:

> I put up a new ticket earlier this morning.
> [Fedora Infrastructure] #3542: Can't create new ticket, errors out
>
> It has not shown up in either infra ml, or website ml.
> They used go to website ml as in earlier Oct archive:
> https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/websites/2012-October/thread.html
>
> Saw nothing known\planned at:
> http://status.fedoraproject.org/

"It depends"

websites tickets go to the website mailing list.

general infrastructure tickets don't go to this list, they go directly
to sysadmin groups members. For example, your ticket went direct to
sysadmin-hosted-members

Finally, all tickets go to me. ;) I set it to copy me on every ticket
in infrastructure. If anyone else would like this (pity on your
mailbox). I would be happy to add you.