Contributing to the Fedora

vipin kumar vipinkumar41 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 11:03:51 UTC 2012

Hi again,

I will be glad if someone can help me getting started towards however small
but high quality contribution to fedora. I have read many fedora wiki pages
about getting started and still exploring to get familiar with environment.

I'm a Linux user since Redhat 9. To begin with, I have chosen Smolt
application in fedora. Later I will expand my scope to create application
for Automated-Trading in Fedora. Yet another work will focus on running
non-native applications with full charm in Fedora (ex- Age of Empires - II
the conquerors, I love this game :P). My TODO list is not limited to these
works. I would like to work towards making Fedora easier to use for normal
users as well as developers by building the tools and utilities, and
creating new applications to make Fedora development faster and smoother
process.

looking forward to hear from you guys :)...cheers...

Thanks & Regards,

--
Vipin K.