Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Vipin Kumar

vipin kumar vipinkumar41 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 19:49:25 UTC 2012

On Mon, Sep 3, 2012 at 9:17 PM, Kevin Fenzi <kevin at scrye.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 3 Sep 2012 16:46:48 +0530
> vipin kumar <vipinkumar41 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi again!
> >
> > one thing I forgot to mension that as of now I'm not working for any
> > company. So, I can work for around 20 hrs a week. And if I get work
> > related to Datastructures, Algorithms, C/C++, Networking..then I can
> > work upto 40 hrs a week :).
>
> Welcome!

thank you Kevin!

> We don't do much C/C++ work. On the sysadmin side of things we use
> python and puppet and such.

thats fine. Maybe Python and Puppet are more appropriate technologies for
project under consideration.

> On the application development side of
> things, most of the apps we develop are using various of the python
> frameworks: TurboGears2, pyramid, flask.

as of now I don't possess any working experience to these frameworks
neither in Python language as such. But I'm interested and ready to learn.
And during my learning phase, I would like to help solve non-development
issues however. It will be nice to know which one to pick first for
learning. I assume it will be Python language to explore first.

> I gather you are more intested in the development side of the house?

as a Software Engineer, I love to do anything and everything related to
software engineering. But I may be more productive in solving problems
which come under my field of expertise. So I would be more inclined towards
such problems.

Please let me know about any kind of mistake I make, whether it is spelling
mistake or grammatical or technical.

thanks & regards,

> > Regards,
>
> kevin