A small step towards for solving Ticket 1084

vipin kumar vipinkumar41 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 12:17:33 UTC 2012

Hi Team!

This mail is regarding Ticket
1084<https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/ticket/1084>

As I already informed in Infrastructure weekly meeting that I'm proposing a
slight change in
page<https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/Architecture>layout
as mentioned below -

1 Global Presence
         < this section is about either showing fedora servers in
geographical map or just listing server locations as suggested by
'abadger1999'.>
2 Network Topology
         < this section shows how our severs are interconnected or
connected to the outside world. I guess this section will make more sense
if we are just listing the server locations in section 1.>

3 Network Architecture
         < this section will show overall network architecture with
protocol stacks >
    3.1 Front end
         < similar to present section but with more detail >
    3.2 Proxy view
         < similar to present section but with more detail >
    3.3 Application layer
         < similar to present section but with more detail >
4 Helping Out (or Help Us ?)
         < this section will target two type of contributors, one who can
improve the quality of information present in page
<https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/Architecture>and another who
can provide resources.>

This is the overall structure and type of content the page will have.
Please let me know about any additions, deletions or Improvements.

Thanks & Regards,

--
Vipin K.
IRC ID: _love_hurts_