announcing repository updates over Fedora Message Bus

Ralph Bean rbean at redhat.com
Tue Sep 11 18:44:52 UTC 2012

On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 12:07:12PM -0400, Kamil Paral wrote:
> Exciting! Please don't forget to share on planet.fp.o once you have something. This is great stuff.

Updated docs:

 - http://fedmsg.rtfd.org/
 - http://fedmsg.readthedocs.org/en/latest/consuming.html

I'm going to hold off sharing on the planet until we can get a port
open for external message consumption of the production bus.  Right
now, only staging is available (with practically no activity).

After the freeze, hopefully we can get that in place.  An announcement
pointing folks to the docs will be more timely then.  :)