CI environment for http://docs.gimp.org

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Thu Apr 11 15:21:25 UTC 2013

On Thu, 11 Apr 2013 14:10:14 +1000
RĂ³man Joost <rjoost at redhat.com> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I'd want to ask if there is:
>
>     a) a CI environment (e.g. Jenkins) Fedora runs and
>     b) if it is possible to add the GIMP documentation project
>     (http://docs.gimp.org) to it.
>
> Background: Currently the GIMP project operates a CI environment for
> continously building the application and it's components (e.g. GIMP,
> gegl).  Problem is, that the resources on this server are already
> almost on the edge.
>
> So far I had a chance to run continous builds at the companies CI
> environment I was working for. Since I moved to Red Hat I'm looking
> for a new CI environment.
>
> It would be really helpful if we can hook the manual into a CI
> environment again :)
>
> Kind Regards and thanks in advance,

We do have a jenkins setup in our private cloud. :)

It's on a 'if it works, great, if not, you get to keep all the parts'
basis.

We haven't announced it anywhere yet, but you can see:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Jenkins@infra

If you would like to add this project to help us test out the setup, I
think that would be great. Just realize we don't have it in a full
production mode yet.