Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Ivan Dvornikov

Ivan Dvornikov nezde6nij at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 21:07:44 UTC 2013

Hello, Kevin
I don't know from what to start. I read Getting Started, write Hi in chat
:) but how to begin help project? I see the tickets for example
https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/ticket/3736 i can try to
help do this. How i can look at this server? So, i need help, guru,
teacher, roadmap. Meetings every Thursday very early for me 5 am.

Ivan