Need a Mentor for GSoC 2013

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Tue Apr 23 01:21:10 UTC 2013

On Sun, 21 Apr 2013 14:02:44 +0300
Onur Güzel <guzelmu at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am an engineering physics student at Istanbul Technical University.
> And I also work at the National Center for High Performance Computing
> of Turkey. I am surrounded by RedHat based distributions, at home, at
> school (Fedora) and at work (CentOS and RedHat), and I use them
> everyday. Summer of Code program is a great opportunity for me to
> contribute and become a part of this community.

...snip...

> I have applied for the same idea last year, and learned that my
> mentor had no idea his name is listed as mentor on the last day! I do
> not want to re-live the same experience, and I am seeking for a
> mentor to help me making my dreams become true. :)
>
> Thanks for your time,

Well, according to:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Summer_coding_ideas_for_2013#Web_hosting_control_panel

you should mail:

Contacts: itamarjp [AT] fedoraproject [DOT] org, kaustubh [DOT] karkare
[AT] gmail [DOT] com

and see if any of them are willing to mentor you.
You might also mail the fedora summer of code list and ask there.

Good luck!