Hello World

kevin at scrye.com kevin at scrye.com
Thu Apr 25 18:37:28 UTC 2013

On Mon, 22 Apr 2013 23:40:13 -0500
Robert Beatty <westchaseexpediter at gmail.com> wrote:

> My name is Robert Beatty, Im currently an ambassador and free media
> program member. I am interested if anyone wants to sponsor me in
> joining infrastructure. I have a background in computer hardware and
> software, TCP/IP etc. Please let me know if anyone can help me out.
>
> Robert
> PGP:28E0F6C6

Welcome!

If you haven't already, please take a look at:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/GettingStarted

it has a lot of great information in it.

Please do introduce yourself on irc.freenode.net in #fedora-admin and/or at our next Fedora Infrastructure meeting (thursday's at 19:00UTC).

Let us know if you are more interested in sysadmin type tasks (and we can see about adding you to our apprentice program: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure_Apprentice ) or application maintaining/developing.

If you aren't sure if infrastructure is the right place you want to contribute, do see:
http://join.fedoraproject.org/ for a more detailed list of all the other teams in Fedora and how to communicate with them.

Welcome again. Look forward to talking with you.