Congrats to Patrick and Pierre

Matt_Domsch at Dell.com Matt_Domsch at Dell.com
Tue Aug 13 23:46:23 UTC 2013

Three cheers for Patrick and Pierre!  Keep up the good work!

--
Matt Domsch
Distinguished Engineer, Director
Dell | Software Group

From: infrastructure-bounces at lists.fedoraproject.org [infrastructure-bounces at lists.fedoraproject.org] On Behalf Of Kevin Fenzi [kevin at scrye.com]
Sent: Monday, August 12, 2013 5:00 PM
To: infrastructure at lists.fedoraproject.org
Subject: Congrats to Patrick and Pierre

I'm happy to announce that I have approved pingou and puiterwijk both
into the sysadmin-main group. This is the core group of trusted folks
that high level access to most things.

Pierre has been a Fedora contributor for a long time and has helped us
a great deal with various applications. He's the author of fedocal and
recently got it created and deployed.

Patrick has been around for over a year and has been very active on
both the sysadmin and application development sides. He wrote and
implemented our openid application as well as lots of other things.

I hope this will allow them both to more easily work on and help out in
Fedora.

Congrats and use your powers for good! :)