I want to join in Fedora Sysadmin Group

bitlord bitlord0xff at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 14:22:19 UTC 2013

On Wed, 2013-12-11 at 17:54 +0100, Rajasekaran Karunanithi wrote:
> Respected group members,
>
>   I am interested in working with Fedora servers.So I want to join in
> this group.Please accept my request as soon as possible.
>
>                Thanking you.
>
> Yours respectively,
> K.Rajasekaran

For more information about infrastructure and how to contribute check
link [1], also you can join today (I think it is today) a fedora
infrastructure meeting on irc.freenode.net #fedora-meeting, for more
info about [2]. Also you can always join #fedora-admin on freenode for
everyday communication.

[1]
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure#Contribute_to_Fedora_Infrastructure
[2]