Holiday Freezing

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Thu Dec 19 20:06:26 UTC 2013

Man, it's cold in here... :)

At the meeting today we decided for over the holiday (thats starting
the late afternoon of 2013-12-20 and until 2014-01-06) we would do a
relaxed freeze. This means:

* Fixing existing things that are broken or outage is fine.
* If you are adding something new or making config changes, please send
  them to the list and get at least one +1 from anyone.
* Remember that many people are away enjoying their holidays so avoid
  doing things that cause alerts or outages.
* This is a great time to update docs or make plans for changes to be
  done in the new year if you are inclined.

I'd like to wish everyone a happy holiday season and I hope it's
restful and enjoyable.