Admin of Copr

Miroslav Suchy msuchy at redhat.com
Thu Dec 26 13:07:37 UTC 2013

We had recently first legal issue on Copr and I had to remove one
project. And because of Christmas it took me 2 days to notice it.

Currently there are just two admins of Copr. It would be nice if there
can be more admins. Admin can then access:
   http://copr.fedoraproject.org/admin/
And delete projects where legal flag has been raised.

If somebody from infra want to become admin, please reply to this email.
Or if you have access to Copr machine (cloud-admin should have) you can run:
   first log in copr.fedoraproject.org webUI, then
   cd /usr/share/copr/coprs_frontend/
   ./manage.py alter_user --admin your_fas_login

Mirek