Removing some failed builds

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Mon Dec 30 20:48:11 UTC 2013

On Mon, 30 Dec 2013 12:15:00 +0100
Antonio Trande <anto.trande at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all.
>
> There are some failed builds in Koji that I wish to cancel because
> bulky and useless. May I do that directly by koji command ?
>
> Build IDs are 6337713, 6338462, 6338668, 6339406, 6341279.

I'm not sure what you mean here... if they failed, you can't cancel
them. Cancel means 'stop a in progress build', once they have failed
they are just failed.

If they are scratch builds, they will be garbage collected after a few
weeks.

I don't see any builds with those ids, perhaps you meant tasks?