FAS-OpenID Testing and feedback requested

Patrick Uiterwijk puiterwijk at fedoraproject.org
Fri Feb 15 19:10:18 UTC 2013

Hello everyone,

Recently I have been working on a new OpenID implementation for the Fedora
Account System, and I would like to ask everyone of the Infrastructure team
to test it and give me feedback.

You can test it by going to any website that accepts OpenID as
authentication, and enter "http://<username>.id.stg.fedoraproject.org/" as
your OpenID, with "<username>" replaced by your FAS username.

Please give me feedback on websites that were successful, that were not
successful, and on the system itself.
You can reach me either by replying to this mail, or on IRC as puiterwijk
in the #fedora-admin channel.

Thanks in advance,
Patrick Uiterwijk