Fwd: [python-bugzilla] ANNOUNCE: python-bugzilla 0.8.0 released

Cole Robinson crobinso at redhat.com
Mon Feb 18 19:11:08 UTC 2013

On 02/16/2013 12:41 PM, Cole Robinson wrote:
> Here's the new python-bugzilla release to support the future
> bugzilla.redhat.com 4.4 update.
>
> Of the incompatibilities listed below, the only one that I know fedora
> infrastructure is using is Bug.url renamed to Bug.weburl. pkgdb supposedly
> uses it.
>
> Feel free to ping me if you hit any issues.

And to clarify, this update should not break the world: it should be a drop in
replacement that will work with current bugzilla.redhat.com and future
bugzilla.redhat.com, modulo bugs of course.

If this update breaks a /usr/bin/bugzilla invocation or direct use of the
bugzilla module, please file a bug. For some things the answer might be
'change your code' but many things are trivial to work around in python-bugzilla.

- Cole