some domain redirects pointing to old IP

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Fri Jan 4 23:51:22 UTC 2013

Greetings.

It was pointed out today that we have a number of our smaller dns zones
where we are pointing things to: 209.132.176.120 which isn't an IP that
we control that I know of, but may have been an old IP we had things on
long ago?

Does anyone recall the history there?

I am thinking after freeze of replacing all these with proxy01's
external IP, since these domains are handled by proxies and should be
the landing for these static sites.

Let me know if anyone recalls what we used to have there or what this
old IP was for. ;)